Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Instant Messaging  (Read 4568 times)

Maarten

• View Profile
Re: Instant Messaging
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2018, 07:57:54 AM »
Oh Great!  ::)

Haven't been here for a while on the forum and then thought this was an interesting thread ... from 5 years ago ... I just found out in time.

Anyway, any chance Atheros and/or Mr Surda are working or planning on Tor Hidden Services integration into Bitmessage? I have talked about the possibilities before here on the forum (just use the search function), but was wondering if there was any news from the developers? Might as well ask here.

kiwipeso

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2018, 03:11:07 AM »
Mr Surda has had his addresses become compromised in the latest flaw.

What I can confirm is that I have been doing a lot of cryptography research over the last few years.
Most of the requested features will be implemented in my project.

However, at the moment I have approximately 3 months worth of details to fill in from my fresh research.

Maarten

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2018, 10:37:36 PM »
Anyway, any chance Atheros and/or Mr Surda are working or planning on Tor Hidden Services integration into Bitmessage?

Just started playing around with Bitmessage_x86_0.6.3.2.exe and noticed some .onion adresses in the peer list.
So the base work is implemented (sorry I only found out now. Testing V3 Hidden Services right now BTW, so if anyone can confirm if he sees me in the peer list, this would be nice.)